Wing Hall - Accommodation Enquiry Form
Terms & Conditions of Booking
Once we have received your Enquiry Form we will come back to you with availability and prices at which point, if you would like to confirm, we will require a deposit to secure the booking plus a security deposit which is refundable after departure.
For your information, a copy of our Terms & Conditions appears below.
- These terms and conditions have been developed to help us ensure you have a pleasant stay at Wing, and to help us provide a stunning, relaxing break for other guests in the future.
- Check-In time is after 14:00 and check-out time is before 11:00 am. Late-check in/out is available upon request and dependent upon availability.
- Wing Hall cannot accept any liability for loss or damage to the property (including – but not limited to – cars or other vehicles and their contents), or injury to any member/s of the party whilst using the facilities.
- Dogs will only be permitted with advance request. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times onsite. A deposit of £100.00 will be applicable if guests wish to have a dog staying in the accommodation; this will be returned upon departure providing the accommodation has been left ‘as found’.
- All Parties are required to provide credit/debit card details to act as guarantee for their stay. Refunds will only be given when cancelling 20 days prior to arrival, otherwise no refunds will be given under any circumstances.
- The same credit/debit card will be used to cover any damage, extraordinary cleaning costs, loss or breakage during the stay. Any breakages found upon arrival should be reported to reception immediately.
- Following departure and verification of the accommodation, credit/debit card details will be destroyed. However, by agreeing to these conditions, the Guest/s accept that Wing Hall Estate may retain basic contact information to advise of future events/offers relating to Wing Hall only (if you do not wish to be contacted in the future, please tick here: ____).
- Payment should be made, in full, a minimum of 30 days prior to your arrival. If no deposit is received we will assume you do not wish to go ahead with your booking. Deposits are non refundable. If you cancel your booking within 20 days of your arrival we will endeavour to rebook your accommodation. The following methods of payment are accepted:
- Personal Cheque or Cash (Cheques made payable to Wing Country Cottages)
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the holiday lets, due to insurance limitations.