How to find us
FOR SAT-NAV use: LE15 8RQ Driving directions appear below.
View Larger Map Wing Hall is located in an exceptionally beautiful part of England. Well positioned for access to the A1, A47 and A43, the area is easily accessible, but remains remarkably peaceful.
We are just a few minutes away from Oakham, the County Town of Rutland, and within sight of the attractive market town of Uppingham.
A map of the local area can be opened here.
Image produced from the Ordnance Survey Get-a-map service. Image reproduced with kind permission of Ordnance Survey.
Approximate local distances are:
Peterborough - 19 miles
Leicester - 20 miles
Stamford - 11 miles
London - 95 miles
- Take the A47 signposted Leicester.
- Continue along the A47, through Tixover and at village called Morcott turn RIGHT onto the Stamford Road.
- Turn immediately left at the 'White Horse' pub.
- Follow this road through the village of Morcott into Wing.
- Wing Hall is located on the far side of the village. A yellow sign is places at the end of the drive, on the left hand side of the road.
- Take the A47 signposted Peterborough
- Continue along the A47, through Melton and Easton
- When you reach the Uppingham roundabout, take the second left signposted A6003 to Oakham.
- After reaching the village of Preston (a 30mph limit), take a right-hand turn after the village pub, signposted Wing
- Follow the road down and up the hill to Wing, turning right into Wing Hall at the top of the hill.
- A yellow sign is placed at the end of the drive, on the right hand side of the road.
- Take the A6121, to the South West of town, following signs for Ketton
- When you reach Ketton, continue on the same road to Morcott, then turn right onto Morcott Road, signposted for Wing.
- NB - This turning is just before the junction with the A47 at Morcott; as you turn right you will pass the White Horse pub on your left.
- Follow this road to Morcott and Wing, taking the road through Wing village.
- Wing Hall is located just on the edge of the village, on the left-hand side.
- A yellow sign has been placed at the end of the driveway.
Local Train Services:
Cross Country is the main train operator in Rutland, serving Oakham with connections to Leicester and Birmingham and Peterborough and Stamford. From Oakham station, a taxi to Wing is around £10. See the Cross Country trains website for times and service information.
A local taxi company is Berridge's of Oakham. They can be contacted on 01572 756088 for local or long-distance journeys.
Please mention we recommended them to you when calling.