We don't generally like to make rules, but to ensure the enjoyment of all our guests, we have to impose some basic guidelines which - if you would like to stay with us - you must agree to follow and accept. Any person, and their group, failing to comply with these rules will be asked to leave the site immediately and no refund given.
- No noise between 10pm and 7am and no radios / car stereos or music at any time
- No excessive noise at any other time
- Full payment in advance by cash or cheque with matching guarantee card (no refunds)
- No overnight guests
- BANK HOLIDAY weekends require a TWO NIGHT MINIMUM STAY (or payment equivilent to 2 nights)
- Place all litter / rubbish in bins provided. Please help us to recycle by placing all recyclable material in the marked bins provided
- No ground fires or BBQs on the grass (we can provide bricks as a base - please ask)
- Children should be properly supervised and not be allowed to roam the site without an adult after dark - please ensure children do not chase or take too much interest in the chickens!
- Pitches can be occupied from 12 noon and should be vacated by 12 noon unless prior alternative arrangements have been made. No arrivals after 20:00 in the evening
- Dogs to be kept on a lead at all times and not taken round to the shower/washing-up area or the front of the house (our chickens roam this area and they don't get on with dogs!)
- Please keep to the speed limit on site (5 mph)
- All new arrivals must check-in and receive pitch number from the Shop / Reception before pitching tents
- Please keep your receipt safe for reference and check the details before setting up as the receipt is considered authoritative
- Cars belonging to guests and visitors must be registered at reception and any associated fees paid on arrival (NB - off-site parking is not allowed).
Notes and Liability
The nature of the Hall means that maintenance work, gardening and farm activities take place all-year round and these activities present risks - particularly for unattended children.
Please note that Wing Hall, its staff and owner, cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions whilst on-site. Also, please be aware that no responsibility will be taken for accident or injury to guests or visitors.
Finally, when necessary to ensure the enjoyment of the majority of our guests, Wing Hall reserves the right to refuse access to the site; decline confirmed bookings or to ask guests to leave with immediate effect (without refunds), if deemed necessary by the site manager, whose decision is final and who is under no obligation to provide expalantion or alternative arrangements at any time.